Overview of the Points System
There are many ways to earn points, but keep in mind that you need an account before you can earn any points:
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent.
- Earn 5 points for writing a review.
- Earn 10 points for Signing up to the newsletter..
- Earn 100 points for just creating an account. As of 10/28/12
- Earn 200 points when referring a friend and they make a purchase. Also you will earn 5% of all their future points earned
- Visit "My Referals" in your My Account. Must be logged in to view.
- Find your URL and send it to friends.
- Note: If they do not come in on this link and place an order, there is now way to 'add' customers you referred to the program. It is important that they click the link the first time.
- You have 700 points to spend.
- Manage My Points
These Terms have been updated as of 10/28/2012
How to sign someone up for the referral program:
How to check your points
To earn points you must have a registered an account. Once logged in you will see a summary of your points right on your account dashboard. Also you will see a summary at the top of the every page and as well as on the right of the screen in the category section . It will look similar to the image below, but the points will vary based upon how many you have earned.
How to spend your points
Once you have accumulated at least 100 points, you can spend them by visiting the Cart Screen. By default, when you add a product you are redirected to this screen.
You will see the Points Slider here you can adjust the slider to determine how many points to spend. The slider will adjust and for every tick will spend 100 points.
As you move the slider, your total will adjust showing you how many points you have spent and updating the total.
The Maximize my discount with points check-box, when selected, will use as many points as you have or if you have more points than the Sub Total will deduct as many points until the subtotal reaches $0.00 . For instance if you have a 700 points and a shopping cart total of $4.00, checking this box will spend up to 400 points which will remove $4.00.
NOTE: You will not be able to spend points and use a coupon code at the same time.